Renewal Choir is a Community Interest Company (CIC) and has a committee of management to steer it’s course to deliver its social objectives and help keep the choir on mission. These committee members are “hands on” in helping to steer plans and activities towards the fulfilment of the choir’s mission and social objectives. Each person on the Leadership Team is committed to:
- Upholding the choir’s basis of faith and mission.
- Carry out the purposes, general policies and programmes of Renewal Choir
- Review and monitor the activities of the choir in line with the mission and objectives of the organisation
- Be responsible for guiding the continuance and growth of Renewal Choir, from year to year.
- Set and agree the strategic direction of the choir in pursuit of its sustainability and continued impact.